Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Woodsy...

Posted by coalaska (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 22, 07 at 2:26

... What are you doing up so late?? Don't you get up *early* in the morning?
:) goodnight!

Cheryl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Woodsy...

Yep...just can't sleep. I'll still be up at 6.

o

wow. It's almost midnight here. I'll be sorry tomorrow that I'm still up now... probably go to second service at church tomorrow, although I prefer the early one. >yawn<

o

good morning! hope you didn't yawn too much in church! lol.
I slept in...got up at 6:30! lol. I've already cleaned the house, got things ready for supper tonite, discussed/planned some yard projects with hubby, washed some clothes, ran a bunch of diagnostics on the computer (read time consuming) so had to wait to get online. After I'm done on here, I'm going to go sew. Hubby is going golfing...so I'll have a couple of uninterupted hours of pure enjoyment! lol.
Enjoy your day!
Woodsy

o

Wow, again. You have more energy than I have! I'm up, but won't make it to first service (unless I go right now, in "lounge-wear"-lol).

I'm hoping dh will take ds out for some fun today, so I can have some of that uninterrupted time. If not, I'll work it in.

Would you like to come and clean my house?
Good day to you,

Cheryl

o

LOL...sure, would love to clean your house!! Send airplane ticket, limosine service name, entertainment itinerary and I'll be there in a heartbeat!! LMBO!

o

Jet Blue has some pretty good deals right now. I'll pick you up, show you around, and turn you loose on the house.
Lots of quilt shops within a couple of hours!

:)Cheryl

o

Hey, just as long as I get to go to the quilt shops too...not about to let you leave me home cleaning while you go fabric shopping alone!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here