Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My view of brushfire - Pic

Posted by suellen_delawares (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 07 at 1:36

I live on 20 acres in southern Utah and we are having terrible brushfires. We took these picture on Monday from our backyard. It hasn't come into our valley, and we don't believe it's going to.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There are 2 fires near us one is 15 miles away the other is about 40 mile. The farther fire has burned 329,100 acres. Both fires are under control, but weather conditions can change this fast. We have friends on the fire crews please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks Suellen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My view of brushfire - Pic

Been seeing all the news reports on the fires. It's so scary. Hope they get put out soon and none come your way. The fire crew is in my thoughts.

o

Suellen, be careful! I think we still have several large fires burning in north FL.

Donna

o

Suellen, What a scary thing to see from your home...my prayers are with you and your friends.

Linda

o

That is so scary. I hope you and yours will be safe. I keep firefighters, law enforcement and the military in my prayers each and every day. God bless them!

o

I don't know what else to say except Thank You for caring.
We can't see any flames and the smoke in the area has decreased.
This picture was taken Wed. night at 7:45 pm, and the sun is still well above the horizon.
My husband says that the suns glow in the sky lools like something out of "Lord of the Rings."
Suellen

o

"Lord of the Rings" that's some description. Take care.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here