Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Been House bound!

Posted by redpenny (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 7, 06 at 1:07

Well I have to take my car for a diagnostic test on Saturday it is still giving me trouble.............so I haven't been traveling to far from home LOL!
I know it is killing me.............I want to go to Joann's for their sale.............just hoping when I take this car saturday they can tell me what is wrong with it!
Red

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Been House bound!

Good luck with the car, Red!
Teresa

o

I dropped mine off last night, should be ready sometime today! I guess I do feel thankful at least knowing what's wrong! My car will come back with 2 new tires, and inner tie rod end and hopefully a state inspection sticker!
Good luck Red!
Lisa

o

I am so glad I live in an area that doesn't do state inspections. When we were in Michigan we had to have emissions tests every year, it got to be a pain to get in and have it done.

Red- Hope the car and you are up and running again soon!!

o
car

Garage just called, now need to do the other side too. He did say I was lucky with the one side, as it was dangerously bad. So they will do it all now before they line it up again!
Lisa

o

$378 later I have my van back....inspected and ready to go!
Let us know how you make out Red!
Lisa

o

Okay Lisa,
They said it could be anything a sensor Cost 198.00 and up depends on the sensor without labor cost added or a ingition moduel $298.00 without labor cost who knows what labor cost are..........but they aren't sure either that is problem that is why they are doing a diagnostic test LOL!I have spent $300.00 already trying to eliminate problems........LOL finally I put my foot down with DH and said I told you to get the diagnostic test in the beginning but OH NO!Right now my nerves are running THIN between him and You know who and my sons.............I feel like I am about to take a nervous breakdown!
Red

o

sorry to hear that Red!!! I shoulda headed south and come and taken you AWAY!!!! hehehehehehe
Hope it gets better for you! I know what you mean about "you know who"....egads....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here