Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Testing....Posts are not being recorded here

Posted by love2sew (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 21, 07 at 0:47

It looks almost like the clock stopped here on Conversations....there are posts to some threads but nothing seems to be recording after 20:00. Anyone else finding this on their system or is it just mine?
Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Testing....Posts are not being recorded here

Testing posts

o

Testing Posts?

beverly

o

and again

o

Don't get in a panic....I couldn't see any of my posts and the time wasn't recording if someone responded to a post so GW did a test and thought it was my browser....after 2 days everything was back to normal.
Jean

o

I have been having trouble during the day. Today seems much better.
Rosa

o

I am having the same problem...I posted 3 replies on this side and none of them are here. I am going to a different forum.
Jean

o

How strange. This happened to me the other day, but it turned out that someone else was posting to the same thread at the same time. My post turned up later.

Cheryl

o

I still have this happening mostly at night and if I check the next day they are there. They told me it was my browser server...I'm not techy so I would believe anything...Hahaha
Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here