Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coalaska

Weekend plans?

coalaska
16 years ago

hmm... haven't thought about it yet. I've had some extra free time this week while ds is in day camp, so don't feel like I've had to put anything off for the weekend.

I'm hoping for some good family time, a few more solid quilting hours, and a little home repair/improvement (just need to pick a project).

What's going on with you?

Cheryl

Comments (6)

• jennifer_in_va
    16 years ago

I started working on another bargello flag wall hanging last night to send to a friend serving in Iraq. I'd like to finish that.

I cut fabric for the last 2 mystery quilt blocks...might sew those up.

I need to layer & baste my apple core quilt...having a mental block on actually sitting down and quilting that one.

Would also like to sew together my dresden plate blocks, but again am having a mental block as to how I'm going to quilt those. Might try a different way of QAYG, but need to think it through before I sew any blocks together...hmmmmm

DH needs to work on the new motorcycle shed, so will have to monitor him and the kids.

• msmeow
    16 years ago

DH is off again tomorrow, so who knows what he'll suck me into! :) We're having dinner with friends tomorrow night; other than that I plan to take a break from quilting and sew some new clothes.

Donna

• gillian_41
    16 years ago

Will be working on the next "rag quilt".
    Gillian.

• nana24
    16 years ago

I've been working on being ready for the red work class. I mentioned on the other thread that my 7 yr.old GD had drawn a butterfly for a sewing card project when she was here recently. I'm making a pillow for her mom. I plan to make 2 redwork pincushions-one with the pattern from the web and one from her pattern-I down sized to fit the pin cushion.
    It is raining here today. If it isn't too bad I hope to get a white crepe myrtle tomorrow. I have been wanting one and last Sun. we spotted some at a nursery about 45 minutes away. It wasn't open then.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sally

• irishdancersgram
    16 years ago

I really have no plans..My outing with Woodsy and Red had to be called off, so I might have the day to myself...DH has plans to go watch one of our DGS play baseball, so the cats and I are on our own...It's raining here in SWPa, so it's cleaning day, from top to bottom, but I'll probably get side tracked when I get to my sewing room...I do have my BOM quilt to work on....
    Have a super weekend everyone!
    Dorothy

• redpenny
    16 years ago

Plan on starting my Christmas swap blocks
    Red