Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caroline1947

ot,,,i won!!!!

caroline1947
16 years ago

Chamber of commerce was selling raffle tickets for the fourth of July for $1. I bought one,and won $100 worth of gas!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Comments (17)

• coalaska
    16 years ago

wow! Congratulations!

That's 2 tanks full here.

:) Cheryl

• ddavisgray
    16 years ago

Just what you needed!!
    Just what we all need!

Congratulations! What a fantastic windfall.
    And with only one ticket!

Good for you. Now you can use the saved gas money for a shopping spree! Fabric of course.

doris=^.^=

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

Now that is a useful prize! Congratulations

• maryliz
    16 years ago

Hey, good for you!

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

awesome! congrats!!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

WOW!!!!! What a great thing to have happen!!!! Now you can pull $100 from the gasoline budget and buy $100 worth of fabric and not feel guilty!!

(ot? I didn't think anything was OT here in conversations.)

SharonG/FL

• kelly4905
    16 years ago

Congratulations! (I love raffles -- even if I don't win!)

• caroline1947
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wont be buying any fabric,,,,,didnt have the gas money to begin with,,,and wondered where it would come from,,,,but wow, I am thankful!!!! My neighbor called and told me they had called my name. It was one of those things where you didnt have to be there to win....funnnn~~~

• caroline1947
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Geezer,,, this wasnt posted in Conversations,,,it got bumped here from the quilting page,,,,guess there have been too manty OTs there.....

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

almost everything not fitting the guidelines has been moved over here..."almost" everything....
    Apparently it depends on who you are, cause my post with pictures of a tote bag got moved, while other posts didn't. Probably a matter of time before "certain" people get the boot...and to be honest, I don't care anymore. I find it quite odd that some folks can post whatever they feel like, and others get moved, when realistically the topics that were moved were forum related...
    anyway, my rant for the day, off to more important things, like life! hahahahaha
    Love ya's!
    Lisa

• amazingcm
    16 years ago

Congratulations!
    grace

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

Caroline, After I had my morning jolt, I kinda figured the OT threads had been moved. Some were moved that I didn't consider OT, but then, I'm not the moderator/owner. I like the format of GW and Delphi the best.....although, runboard.com isn't too bad either.....I've just not found any quilting forums on it.

SharonG/FL

• colleenny
    16 years ago
  • maggie_sue
    16 years ago

How nice for you!!

• grammyp
    16 years ago

What a great summer surprise. Congratulations.

beverly

• love2sew
    16 years ago

Congratulations....whatever you use it for it's a bonus!
    Jean

• dmsgal
    16 years ago

That great! Congratulations . Mary in Va