Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Alaska trip Vancouver pics.

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 3, 07 at 20:58

We had a wonderful trip to Vancouver and a short ride thru town to the airport. We did pass some great sites though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Traveling to Vancouver.

Our first pretty sunset.

Bridge built by the Guinnes family so they could get to the island.

Arriving at the port.

Public library.

One of many harbours.

A Monkey tail tree.

That is just a sampeling of the 600+ pics. I have some of the different areas on the ship and the Grand Buffet if anyone is interested. I know several are planning trips and that you will have a great time. Just e-mail if you have questions.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Alaska trip Vancouver pics.

Wow, Beverly, what an awesome trip. Your pictures are great. Thanks for sharing. Aren't digital cameras a great invention?

Liz

o

Oh Beverly

Thanks so much for sharing. We will spend 3 days in Vancouver as I might never get there again what a lovely peek at the city. I guess hubby needs to buy another memory card as we have -2- and thats only a little over 500 pictures. lol

Nanci

o

Thanks for all the pics, Beverly. Was fun, eh? They sure brought back memories.

(I still haven't seen all of them as the ol' slow dial-up refuses to load sometimes.)

SharonG/FL

o

Thank you Beverly! My DH and I enjoyed sitting here looking at your pics. His step father has been to the North Face near the artic circle several time in the past year and his picture aren't as nice as yours, LOL! He is an inspector on the BP oil line and where he stays is an arid desert at 50 or more below zero. On one trip, he brought home pictures of a very large (and dead) bear that had eaten a person!

I much prefer your pictures :).

Rebecca

o

Yup, be prepared to take lots of pictures. DH took his PDA and we had prints made on ship then transfered from the chip to the PDA and erased the chip every evening. Wal-mart has a 4 gig chip that should hold all the pictures you can make.

A lot of them were blurred because I took lots thru windows, but there were still lots that came out.

I don't think I would like the bear either Nanci.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here