Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More from Quilt Show

AWESOME!!

SharonG/FL

o

Your quilt looks great hanging there!!! Bet you were so excited!

Is that next one after yours New York Beauty?? I LOVE that pattern...just haven't had the nerve to try it yet!

And the trip around the world is another of my favorites!
You guys did a great job on it.

All the quilts are just awesome!!
I enjoyed your slide show!
Lynn in PA

o

Woodsy that is the New York Beauty. I hope the picture is better on your screen than mine. The curvy parts are a printed fabric. I never get tired of looking at this quilt and it has been displayed a few times. She also did the Sunbonnet Sue. This lady has been a great inspiration to me....she can explain and give pointers in a way that you just understand. I did a wall hanging with the New York Beauty block but am not going any further. I think she spent over a year on it.

MY friend and I sewed the Trip Around the World. We spent more time pressing than sewing and pressing is critical on this pattern to get those blocks to nudge together. As we met each week to do the handquilting, we all fell in love with it.
Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here