Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WHEN Summertime Fun Direct Swap

Posted by suellen_delawares (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 07 at 15:41

I'm not trying to be impatient I just don't want to miss the who, what, when and where I know the why!!

Suellen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WHEN Summertime Fun Direct Swap

the names should go out after June 6th when sign ups close. This is pending a funeral that I will need to be a sitter for, out of town. But poor Victor has not yet passed so plans are still up in the air. The doctor said he would last maybe 12 minutes after being removed from everything yesterday at 2, 26 hours later, he is still with us...
so, am asking for patience with all that.
You will be asked to mail your swap to your partner by July 1st. If for some reason you NEED your swap partner before next weekend, let me know and I'll get it to you. Let's keep them a secret until they get the package too!
Thanks Ladies, suellen, did that answer your questions??
Lisa

o

Oh Lisa,
Hang in there. Sorry to hear about the situation. Not to be morbid, but I have heard of a lot of people passing away recently. Take your time, we can wait! (But we are excited about this!)...
Kelly - NH

o

Victor passed away peacefully at 10:50AM today. Will be getting arrangement details later this afternoon. It's a small town, (Livermore Falls) so wouldn't be surprised if the funeral is Monday, maybe Tuesday. All the family is here, the daughter from Wisconsin is here, so I'm sure they can have it soon. I'll post when I hear anything.
Thanks
Lisa

o

My sympathies also, Lisa. Kelly's right, we can wait so take all the time you need. We'll be right here when you get back.

jd

o

Yes, that did answer my questions thanks.
There is nothing I can say about your loss to make it better but
I do know that there are people here that care.
Take all the time you need. My fabric isn't going anywhere.

Suellen

o

thank you all for your support and understanding! I am waiting to hear what arrangements are, we should know tonight. If I have to I will send you names early! oooohhh!!!!
Lisa

o

No rush take the time you need to be with your family.

o

an update! I'll be leaving Monday and be home on Wednesday. I have most of the names swapped out, so I'll just be able to add whomever joins between now and then and send them out Thursday at the latest!
Thanks everyone!
Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here