Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suellen_delawares

WHEN Summertime Fun Direct Swap

suellen_delawares
16 years ago

I'm not trying to be impatient I just don't want to miss the who, what, when and where I know the why!!

Suellen

Comments (8)

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

the names should go out after June 6th when sign ups close. This is pending a funeral that I will need to be a sitter for, out of town. But poor Victor has not yet passed so plans are still up in the air. The doctor said he would last maybe 12 minutes after being removed from everything yesterday at 2, 26 hours later, he is still with us...
    so, am asking for patience with all that.
    You will be asked to mail your swap to your partner by July 1st. If for some reason you NEED your swap partner before next weekend, let me know and I'll get it to you. Let's keep them a secret until they get the package too!
    Thanks Ladies, suellen, did that answer your questions??
    Lisa

• lots2do
    16 years ago

Oh Lisa,
    Hang in there. Sorry to hear about the situation. Not to be morbid, but I have heard of a lot of people passing away recently. Take your time, we can wait! (But we are excited about this!)...
    Kelly - NH

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

Victor passed away peacefully at 10:50AM today. Will be getting arrangement details later this afternoon. It's a small town, (Livermore Falls) so wouldn't be surprised if the funeral is Monday, maybe Tuesday. All the family is here, the daughter from Wisconsin is here, so I'm sure they can have it soon. I'll post when I hear anything.
    Thanks
    Lisa

• nassongrad_nh
    16 years ago

My sympathies also, Lisa. Kelly's right, we can wait so take all the time you need. We'll be right here when you get back.

jd

• suellen_delawares
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yes, that did answer my questions thanks.
    There is nothing I can say about your loss to make it better but
    I do know that there are people here that care.
    Take all the time you need. My fabric isn't going anywhere.

Suellen

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

thank you all for your support and understanding! I am waiting to hear what arrangements are, we should know tonight. If I have to I will send you names early! oooohhh!!!!
    Lisa

• marty_mo
    16 years ago

No rush take the time you need to be with your family.

• bkfdwife
    16 years ago

an update! I'll be leaving Monday and be home on Wednesday. I have most of the names swapped out, so I'll just be able to add whomever joins between now and then and send them out Thursday at the latest!
    Thanks everyone!
    Lisa