Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (17)

• jennifer_in_va
    15 years ago

Oh, come on!! You can't just post a picture without giving us DETAILS!! Size? Weight? Name??

She looks healthy!

• nana24
    15 years ago

Sharon,
    She is so sweet. Love that pink bow!!
    Those little cheeks are kissable. She sure looks like a healthy baby.

Lucky, lucky you to be there.

TFS
    Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    15 years ago

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! How did they get that bow to stay on that tiny head??
    Rosa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Addison Grace, 7 lbs 7 oz, 20" long, head 14 1/2", chest 13 1/2".....the picture was taken when she was 6 hours old. Her coloring is gorgeous (not biased one bit!), and she's just beautiful. I didn't think she even looked like newborns look. She was born c-section and came out backwards! Stubborn little gal, eh? After last night, they're calling her Shrieka I's, cousin's, sister's cousin...seems like shriekers run in the family (but not at my house!). lol

My grandson is Hispanic and his wife is a true fair blonde. I'll see if I can have my DD get me a pic of the whole family.

Rosa, I don't know how the bow stays in.....it wasn't there today.

Sharon

• gerizone5
    15 years ago

What a beautiful baby--congratulations!

• bonnie_nmi
    15 years ago

What a cutie!!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here she is at 2 weeks....she just keeps getting more beautiful. She's drinking 5 oz at a time now and is testing being able to stretch out and not have to curl up again.

(I think I'm going to start taping my neck up to my ears at night and see if that helps!)

SharonG/FL

• salijo
    15 years ago

an updated photo...let's see if this works!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Awwww, she's so sweet and has gotten big....I just wanna smooch all over her. Two months old yesterday. You guys are showing her a picture of me every day so she'll know me, right?

• salijo
    15 years ago

I'll pass along your request. I remember when Anjelica was little and lived with me, I had a "collage" of pictures on the wall and I would hold her and stand before the pictures saying "there's Gramma Shazz and Papa, there's Uncle Nicky, there's daddy...." etc.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

And it worked! She recognized us when we'd get together even though it wasn't but a couple times a year!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here's one I just got in my email of Addison and my mom (great-great-gramma) at the family reunion a week ago. We're looking at 12 lbs 12 oz and 23 1/2 in long. Her mom says she definitely doesn't have a problem eating.

Looks like they were both laughing about something.

SharonG/FL (the great-gramma)

• salijo
    15 years ago

How'd you get that? I haven't even seen it yet and I was there!!!! Yes, she was laughing..but she doesn't really quite laugh out loud yet. It's more of a coo. I think someone was standing next to Gramma playing with her so she would smile.
    Salijo (the gramma)

• day2day
    15 years ago

That is so precious.Your mom looks very happy. And the baby is so sweet. Catching those moments on film is great. You can look at the pics years later and get all those good feelings again.TFS.
    ~Geraldine

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    15 years ago

My three (for now) great-grandchildren. This one was taken with her siblings. Alex is 6, Addison (2 or 3 months?) and Anjel will be 8 in Jan.

SharonG/FL-IN

• salijo
    15 years ago

This was taken just a few weeks ago. She was 4 months old here.

• grammyp
    15 years ago

What a great looking group. Thanks for posting.

beverly