Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ironkit

trip so far for Gillian :)

ironkit
16 years ago

One of my friends and I left on Monday morning at 6aCT from Stillwater, MN for Eugene, OR. We got to Butte, MT, but didn't realize that the elevation was almost 6000 feet. Yup. Good thing the little Minnesotan in me went "you are NOT taking your ice scraper out of your car!" before we left - I brushed a good 4 inches of snow off my car on Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, we made it to Eugene, but not before I got pulled over in Missoula, MT. No ticket, but I did get scared into driving the speed limit the rest of the way. We pulled into my boyfriend's apartment about 7.30pPT. I was asleep by 8p. :)

My immune system decided it didn't like me anymore, and needed to give up around that time, and I've been feeling quite icky since then. I went to the urgent care here yesterday, where I got some really awesome antiboitics for a sinus infection and two ear infections.

BUT! On Thursday, all three of us (my boyfriend, my friend and I) drove over to Florence, OR, and north up the coast to Heceta Head lighthouse and played there for a while. Then, we ventured south to Coos Bay (thanks, Gillian!!!). Everything was beautiful. I have lots of pictures, and will post them later.

On our way to Oregon, we stopped at Roosevelt National Park in ND (possibly the only interesting thing on 94 in ND), which was really awesome. I don't remember it being that beautiful, but it was absolutely gorgeous!

~ Kit

Comments (2)