Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer Travel Plans

Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Tue, May 15, 12 at 11:19

Since this is OT for quilting, and since I don't know where everyone lives, thought I'd post this here in case I'll be somewhere close to where you are and you'd like to meet up for coffee or something.

Planning on leaving Florida May 27th and staying in Warsaw, IN at my daughter's until June 9th. I figure I'll need the time inbetween to get my 'base' set up and rest up from all the May activities. @:)

From June 9th or 10th, I'll be at my sister's in Albertville, MN until June 22nd then back to Warsaw. That's all the written in ink plans for now. I hope to be in Elkhart, IN for a time and also a couple weeks in Battle Creek, MI.

SharonG/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer Travel Plans

Sharon, I'm in Orono, a western suburb of Minneapolis and about a half hour from Albertville. I'd love to meet with you - either when you are passing through the Twin Cities or in Albertville somewhere. Let me know when you will be available and I'll try to meet you somewhere. I'll do the driving. Lois

o

I think that will be doable, Lois. My sister had mentioned going to Mill End Fabric Outlet Store. Have you ever been there?

SharonG/FL

o

I have not. Will you be going to the one in Crystal or Eden Prairie? We could meet there and have coffee either before or after.

o

Lois, I have no idea which one she goes to. That's a good idea to meet at Mill End. I'll email you......

o

On the road again......Heading out to MN after morning service.

Lois, Plans are to meet up with you at Mills End in Eden Prairie at one tomorrow. Then on to Blue Bamboo that you've described as having the most oriental fabric you've ever seen in one place! I am really looking forward to that. Hope I don't get so confused I walk out without a thing! Not likely! LOL See you soon!

SharonG/FL-IN (soon to be MN)

o

See you this afternoon, Sharon.

o

Had a great time in MN and am back in IN. Was at my brother's last night and today (had trash can turkey) and now at Jaycie's house for the night. Back to daughter Wendy's house in Warsaw tomorrow.

If you're on FB, you've seen that my husband's son from his first marriage unexpectedly passed away on June 11th. For those of you who know our oldest daughter, Salijo, her doctor is sending her to a cardiologist and the appt is on Monday. Would appreciate prayer.......

o

Have been in MI for a week and it looks like it will be Tuesday when I am transfered back to Nick and Julie's. My DH is arriving on Sunday the 26th in Ft Wayne and he'll stay a week to visit with the family, then our flight is scheduled for Sept 2nd to fly home. As much as I love my family and being with them, I am waaaaay passed ready to be home.

SharonG/FL-MI

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here