Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Graduation cake

Posted by gillian_41 (My Page) on
Tue, May 13, 08 at 10:26

Photobucket

You can eat everything but the cap part that is half a styroform ball cut in half covered with fondant.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Graduation cake

Very nice cake :). Your daughter does such a good job.

o

Wow, that is impressive!

o

Absolutely gorgeous. Such talent.

o

Your daughter is so talented! Her cakes are amazing. Thanks for the pictures.
Linda OH

o

Yum, yum. Looks delicious.Your daughter has a lot of talent.
~Geraldine

o

What a great cake! I am just amazed at how smooth and crisp her work is.

beverly

o

nice job! Red & gold were my son's high school colors too - 4 years ago! He just graduated from college last Friday but didn't want a fancy cake - just German chocolate with coconut pecan frosting ...

Thanks for sharing!
Sue

o

Thanks for the picture, Gillian. I love seeing how your daughter decorates. We have 2 grandchildren graduating this year. One in Florida (DH will get to that one) and one in Michigan (I'll get to this one). If you were close to either one of them, we could order from her.

SharonG/FL-IN

o

Beautiful cake!!! She is impressive.
Rosa

o

Gillian I sent a copy of this to my fam. Yesterday we had a 'get together' and your daughter was the topic of conversation. Everyone is amazed at how talented she is!!!!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here