Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3-4 Blessings/thanksgivings

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 4, 07 at 20:47

Yesterday we got to get our groceries, take a very nice long bike ride, do some yard work, grill steaks for dinner, do some cleaning and still get to bed early. It is so nice to have a day with out kids every now and then to just spend how you want.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3-4 Blessings/thanksgivings

Beverly, I'm glad you were able to be kidless for a day.

We went to dinner and a movie (Wild Hogs) with DD, SIL and DGD Saturday night. Was nice to spend time with them.

SharonG/FL

o

I could have written on the calendar, "Told you so!" Told DH that the pond wasn't dry enough for him to drive the tractor across. It was a wonderful blessing that a. I didn't smirk too much when he came in and asked me to come help b. That my hip is better so I could smuck through the mud to climb up on the stuck tractor c. that the the other tractor was able to pull us out d. when pulling me out the wheels were stuck by mud so they wouldn't turn but....... DH stopped before I hit to many trees, don't worry they were small trees. hehehe e. that we live in the day of telephones so I could call my sisters. All in all quite a blessful day. Yes it's nice to have days without the kids, otherwise one of them would have gotten to be on the stuck tractor. LOL

Aunt Net

o

Aunt Net, I do hope you got pictures. What would life be without any adventures.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here