Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MRI scheduled

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 19, 08 at 9:57

Hello,

I have an MRI scheduled for Friday for this pain in my back. It calmed down for a few days and now it's as bad as ever. I'm not getting to much done.

Our computer has been down for four days. Good to be back here anyway.

Vicky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MRI scheduled

I have only had a back problem one time and to me it was like my entire body ached.
Rest and just watch TV or read, I'll be praying for your speedy recovery.
Rosa

o

Vicky, I'm sorry you're still in pain. I hope the MRI will determine something or they can at least help you with treatment and give you something for pain.

SharonG/FL

o

Hi Vicky I hope the MRI will find some answers that lead you to relief. Wishing you the best.

Nina

o

Vicky, Has the doc called with results from the MRI?????
Are you feeling any better??????

SharonG/FL

o

I am feeling some better but I still feel something in there that is not right. I go this week to the dr to get the results. I let you know when I find out.

Vicky

o

Thinking good thoughts for you!

Gwen

o

The MRI showed I have degenerative disc disease which I knew from the last MRI I had. It hasn't gotten worse since three years ago which it the good news. I just have to live with it until it gets so bad they replace the discs (hopefully never!)
My dr told me to lose weight and exercise so thats my plan.

I am feeling a lot less pain and have been doing things but I'm waiting still longer to start walking.

Vicky

o

Vicky, We can be thankful for the good news and hope the discs will never have to be replaced....keep thinking healing thoughts to those discs.

Thanks for the update......

SharonG/FL

o

Vicky,
Thanks for the update. Your KOKO team is with you now to encourage exercise and diet as tolerated. Does your chiro have a decompression table? I am finding some relief from that and able to increase my exercise again.

Hope you are doing well. Deanna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here