Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3-19 Prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 19, 07 at 9:37

I am so sorry about missing a week, but things have been busy. DGS had his orthopedic appointment, they said it definately was broken and cast his arm. A CAT scan is scheduled for today to check on the growth plate. Very diffrent from the 2 drs who said it didn't look broken and the 2 radiologists who said they thought they might see a shadow which indicated it may possibly be broken. Depending on the outcome of the scan, the cast will come off Wed. Please keep him in your prayers.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3-19 Prayer requests

Beverly, Don't feel bad....kids will be kids and you can only go by what the doc's say when you take them in for x-rays.

My DGS3 had 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. Three were impacted....they had him leave by the back door in a wheelchair as he apparently wasn't a pretty sight! Please keep him in your prayers.

DD2 has taken in 3 foster siblings that were being abused. The 2 youngest don't speak English......she's teaching them a few words and she's learning a little Spanish. They now know cookie, spoon, fork and she knows bathroom. There was a meeting yesterday, so I need to get with her sometime today and see how that turned out.

SharonG/FL

o
RE: 3-19 Prayer requests

Let me hear how the meeting went. I'm sure she has her hands full. I remember how I looked after having my wisdom teeth removed, it wasn't a pretty site! I will keep them all in my prayers.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here