Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2-19 Blessings/thanksgivings

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 19, 07 at 22:34

DH and I got to actually have a date Saturday!! It was so nice to be able to get out together. We had nothing we needed to do, just skipped town and then went to dinner. I recommend it to everyone.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2-19 Blessings/thanksgivings

Yeah for dates! It's been so long since DH and I could have one!LOL Our last date his mom ended in the hospital, so we have decided it's bad karma to plan a date! hehe
I am truly blessed to have the friendships that I have..either "real" or the many online friends I have. I also am feeling blessed to have a wonderful DH and family, and a relatively easy going life. We aren't rich, but what we lack in money, we make up for in love and fellowship.
We have alot of elderly in our close family, and my brother's family, and also feel thankful with each day we all are alive!
Thank you
Lisa

o

I'm thankful I was able to spend some time with my mom, but I'm also sooooo thankful to be home. Be it ever so humble......

Lisa, We aren't monetarily rich either, but when we consider the things we have that money cannot buy, we're very, very content with what we have and feel blessed.

Beverly, Right now, I feel like I'm a date with my DH!! Hadn't seen him for 2 weeks! We kissed and hugged and hugged and hugged and held hands forever right there in the airport! Let's hear it for the good DH's that put up with us and our hobbies!!!!

SharonG/FL

o

My husband just found out that he was accepted into a PhD program! He has been working so hard for this and I'm so proud of him. It looks like it's a good week for husbands, DH and I will go out and celebrate next week when we both have a day off.
Maryp

o

Congratulations Mary, that is wonderful. Enjoy your date and get ready for lots of studying.

beverly

o

This week an old family secret was revealed to me and finally my childhood pieces are all put together. I'm so thankful that the Lord has been working on my heart so much these past 3 years that as these secrets are forthcoming there isn't the drama and hurt that could arise. Now, instead of being angry or self-rightous toward my mother I can offer comfort and forgiveness and hope for a restoring of our special bond, something I thought was lost. I am so thankful that I haven't waited until it's too late.

Wanette

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here