Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers please

Posted by deannabsd (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 22:20

Will you please keep in your prayers a 27 year old married women with a young child who has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. She is the daughter of a former co-worker of mine and the prognosis doesn't sound all that great.

Thank you. Deanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers please

Will hold mother & daughter in the Light.

o

Thinking of her and the tough journey. Also praying.

o

Deanna,
Our prayers will be for the family and hopefully todays's meds can make a difference.
My sis's church has a prayer group and I have added your friend to the list. Even without knowing the name, I know the prayers work.
Let her fam know we are are praying for them.
Bless you and yours.
Rosa

o

I will certainly keep her and her family in my prayers. My FIL had stomach cancer, it can be very difficult.

beverly

o

Thank you so much for your prayers and adding her to your prayer chains. Her name is Megan, husband Ryan and daughter Ella. Deanna

o

Deanna, How devastating for them! I'm so sorry....will keep them in my prayers.

SharonG/FL

o

Prayers are with her and her family!!
Sue

o

I just wanted to give an update. She moved into a hospice program yesterday as her cancer has spread. I feel so sorry for all of them. I think her parents and husband have taken leave of absence from their jobs to just be their with her. It does sound like the hospice center is very nice and allows her husband and daughter more of a homey atmosphere.

Please keep praying for her. Thanks.Deanna

o

((((Prayers))))
bopeep

o

Will keep her and her family in prayer.

I've heard the hospice hospital rooms are good size and lovely and the nurses are very caring and helpful.

SharonG/FL

o

Prayers going up for this young family and for you as you encourage your former co-worker.

Sally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here