Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deannabsd

Prayers please

deannabsd
16 years ago

Will you please keep in your prayers a 27 year old married women with a young child who has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. She is the daughter of a former co-worker of mine and the prognosis doesn't sound all that great.

Thank you. Deanna

Comments (11)

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

Will hold mother & daughter in the Light.

• gerizone5
    16 years ago

Thinking of her and the tough journey. Also praying.

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Deanna,
    Our prayers will be for the family and hopefully todays's meds can make a difference.
    My sis's church has a prayer group and I have added your friend to the list. Even without knowing the name, I know the prayers work.
    Let her fam know we are are praying for them.
    Bless you and yours.
    Rosa

• grammyp
    16 years ago

I will certainly keep her and her family in my prayers. My FIL had stomach cancer, it can be very difficult.

beverly

• deannabsd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you so much for your prayers and adding her to your prayer chains. Her name is Megan, husband Ryan and daughter Ella. Deanna

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

Deanna, How devastating for them! I'm so sorry....will keep them in my prayers.

SharonG/FL

• ngmnewlywed
    16 years ago

Prayers are with her and her family!!
    Sue

• deannabsd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I just wanted to give an update. She moved into a hospice program yesterday as her cancer has spread. I feel so sorry for all of them. I think her parents and husband have taken leave of absence from their jobs to just be their with her. It does sound like the hospice center is very nice and allows her husband and daughter more of a homey atmosphere.

Please keep praying for her. Thanks.Deanna

• bopeep
    16 years ago

((((Prayers))))
    bopeep

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

Will keep her and her family in prayer.

I've heard the hospice hospital rooms are good size and lovely and the nurses are very caring and helpful.

SharonG/FL

• nana24
    16 years ago

Prayers going up for this young family and for you as you encourage your former co-worker.

Sally