Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2-19 Prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 19, 07 at 22:20

The changing weather seems to have brought about another outbreak of winter colds. Our hospital is full of sick children this week, please remember them in your prayers. Also Lisa's BIL and family, and Glassquilt's family are in need of prayer.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2-19 Prayer requests

mom and I are getting over the colds here. I am blessed we managed to keep her out of hospital for this one! Always keeping all in prayer and close to heart. Thank you bev once again for providing this haven for us!
Lisa

o

Well, In the past 2 days...Lorraine was rushed to the hospital with chest pains and elevated blood pressure, had stress test, all is good there! Whew! Victor was officially diagnosed with Lymphoma (sp?) cancer..somewhere in his abdomen. They will now do a PET scan to determine course of action, longevity, etc. The onocologist did say it was not operable...
The family is just besides themselves, brother included..this has been His dad for the past 26 years, more so since our dad died in 1996. Thanks for the prayers all, will try to keep you updated...
Lisa

o

Lisa, this has been an up and down week for your family. I will remember all of you.

Please keep DGS in your prayers, he has a badly bruised elbow. He has learned when grammy says sit on your bottom and don't stand in a chair that is what he should do, or you may have to go to the ER.

beverly

o

Please keep 3 women and their children from our community in your prayers. In the last 15 months, we have lost three community leaders to accidents and cancer. Thank you.

o

I know that has been hard on your community Deanna. I will keep the families in my prayers.

The radiologist called DD and DGS "might" have a hairline fracture so wanted him to get a splint for his arm. I took him in this afternoon and he was so good. Will have to see his regular doc monday then perhaps an orthoped later in the week. You would never know anything was wrong, and he sure knows how to work the sympathy.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here