Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

2-11 Prayer requests

grammyp
17 years ago

I know there are several of us who are unable to check the forum because of power outages and family problems. Please know that you are in our prayers.

Sharon, how are your grandson and mom doing. I do hope you are staying inside where it is warm.

beverly

Comments (8)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

We won't know the outcome about grandson for a few weeks yet. Please keep the prayers going for him.

I think mom is doing good for her age. Her chair has a heater in it so she keeps toasty warm and she isn't out of it for too long at a time....and who can blame her in this weather. However, it was almost 20 degrees here today so I guess it must have felt like a heatwave outside! @:)

We just keep looking up....

SharonG/FL

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Just received some good news about my grandson......thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying as we won't have the final outcome until next month....I think.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.........

SharonG/FL-MN

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Praying as always for all requests above....
    Please let's all keep Glassquilt/Mary close to our hearts...such devastating news for them. That family has been thru so much already.
    Thanks
    Lisa

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes, Lisa, they have had a rough time. I will remember them daily.

beverly

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Lisa, She is remembered, along with her family.

SharonG/FL

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Sorry, it seems all I do lately is request! I of course do have praises, our life we lead, even tho we have had flu and cold..and just life in general!
    My request is this...
    my brother's in law family please. Victor and Lorraine. These poor folks...Vic has been in the hospital now for 6 weeks, seems to be an infection caused by antibiotics. They now wait to see if this new antibiotic works, seems he had this 3 years ago. Lorraine, has heart problems, has been waiting for Vic to heal before having open heart surgery, was just rushed to the ER for chest pains, elevated blood pressure. Brother has been out of work for 2 weeks to help transport and help out....God Bless them all! Please pray for all of them. Hoping the doctor finds it in himself to just do Lorraine's operation now, so she and her DH can heal together...
    Thank you all!
    Lisa

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Feel free to request Lisa, that is why we started this thread. If your BIL has such a severe infection, it is wise for his wife to put off her surgery. She certainly doesn't want to get it. I'll remember all of them.

beverly

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Thanks Bev...
    I reread that post, and it's confusing...
    this is my sister in laws parents, an update. Her mother has gone home tonight, she'll have a stress test in the morning. Apparently in all of this a lump was found in Vic's abdomen and a biopsy was taken. The onocologist is coming tomorrow to talk to him.
    Thanks again all!
    Lisa