Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2-4 Prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 4, 07 at 9:39

As we begin a new week and month I would like to remind everyone to remember our members who are in weather damaged areas, wether it be tornadoes, snow or ice. I pray everyone stays safe and warm. Also remember our service men overseas. They are away from their families for reasons they have no control over. Even if we don't agree with the situation, we need to support our service men. I heard from Brad again and they (US Ronald Reagan) are deployed again, but he couldn't say where. Please keep them all in your prayers.

My family is slowly healing, Aunt Sue is home from the hospital, DGS's pink eye is gone, DH is over his food poisoning and gone on a weekend hike. I thank you for your prayers.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2-4 Prayer requests

Beverly, I was wondering how Aunt Sue was doing. I'm sure she appreciates being home.

Please pray that I'll have a safe flight to MN tomorrow. The departure time is 6pm EST. I'll try and check in periodically while I'm gone.

SharonG/FL

o

I'm going to ask for people to pray for my uncle, Walter. A cousin I've never met before, Kimberly, died on Saturday at 40 from breast cancer. She has a daughter, Ariel, who is 6?. So also, pray for Ariel. From bad circumstances, my uncle got divorced from his first wife, who took their daughter. He hadn't seen her in about 30 years, except for when he visited her in September, because he hasn't erm... lived an exemplatory life. He's taking it really hard and blaming himself. This is the second child he's lost.

My heart aches for him, and I know the power of prayer. :)

Thanks.

~ Kit

o

Kit, I am so sorry....I'll put your uncle's name and Ariel's on my prayer list. Is there someone to care for Ariel? I'm hoping that your uncle will eventually come to terms with the fact that he didn't cause his daughter's breast cancer.

SharonG/FL

o

Kit I will pray for both of them. Guilt is a hard thing to overcome, but perhaps it will be a wake-up call for him.

Sharon, I pray you have a safe trip. Be careful and stay warm.

beverly

o

Yes, Ariel has her father. I've never met this cousin so I don't know much about her or her family. Thank you.

~ Kit

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here