Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2-26 Prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 8:59

What an exciting weekend. DGS tumbled off a chair and badly bruised his left elbow and had 2 trips to the ER (original then a follow-up for a splint). DD took him to his regular dr and everyone agrees it isn't broken, just badly bruised. They will make follow-up x-rays next week just to be sure, but he will spend at least 2 weeks in the splint. Please keep him in your prayers.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2-26 Prayer requests

Awwwwww Beverly, poor baby. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Please continue to pray for my grandson. He plans to go up north (MI) and live with his dad after school is out and attend community college there. There are other issues involved that break my heart....I'm trying to leave this in the Lord's hands.......

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here