Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1-12 Prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 14, 07 at 21:10

Once again I am running late. DD just went home with the boys, I sure am tired. Please keep my family in your prayers, I need strength and patience.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1-12 Prayer requests

Please continue to pray for my uncle. Right now the doc says his own immune system is doing wonders. No chemo for at least a month. At this point, they (the doc included) are also looking at experimental treatment as he says, as long as he's not feeling too bad, if he can help find more ways to advance knowledge in this area, he'll do it.

SharonG/FL

o

God bless him for being willing to help others. He does continue to be in my prayers. How is Wendy?

beverly

o

Wendy seems to be doing fine! The last I knew, all symptoms have disappeared.....we're thinking possibly this might have all happened to keep her from going to Haiti. Nothing happened to those in the group who went, but who knows what might have happened to her if she went. Doc will re-test in 6 months.

SharonG/FL

o

Beverly, you and your family are in my prayers.

Sharon, so glad Wendy is doing well,and your Uncle will continue in my prayers.

Thank you guys for all your prayers, my Dad is doing better.

doris=^.^=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here