Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

1-21 diet/exercise

grammyp
17 years ago

Well, today is the 21st. Everyone should have spent the last 21 days developing their new habit of 30 minutes of exercise daily. Next Sunday will actually begin our next challenge, but to prepare for it, please make a list of everything you eat during the day. Everything. It will also be helpful to borrow/buy a book with a calorie chart in it. I am including a website you can use also. We will basically be counting calories and watching fat, nothing too involved. If you have a diet you prefer, please feel free to use it. But for next week you need to know what you are currently eating.

Have fun!!

beverly

Here is a link that might be useful: Calorie Chart

Comment (1)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Well, I lost a little bit this last week.....it's a wonder with having visitors here and eating cornbread!

I have no excuse for not 'moving' around.....I found a Fit channel on TV....exercise 24/7! Now to find something my body will accept!

Guess I'll set up a spreadsheet for recording what I eat. Maybe I'll put down the time, too. I don't eat on a regular basis. Today, I was up at 6 and I'm still working on coffee. I don't have breakfast til around 9:30 or 10 and by then, it's brunch, right?

SharonG/FL
    {{!gwi}}

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer