Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1-21 prayer requests

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 21, 07 at 15:09

Well, my SIL came home this weekend and it seems he now wants to finish his degree so he can be an abuse councelor. He has at least 5 weeks left at the center before he can be discharged so that should give him time to apply before fall semester starts. Please keep him in your prayers.

Also keep my parents neighbors in your prayers. Their daughter is home with hospice care and expected to go at anytime. They still wish to donate her organs, but since she has been on so much oxygen for so long a time, they are not sure which ones they can use. They are a fine Christian family and this is really hard on them.

Sharon, how are Wendy and Jonathan?

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1-21 prayer requests

Beverly, I feel for your parents neighbors. This has to be so difficult for them. Possibly the organs could go to a university for just this reason.

Didn't your MIL have a few tests recently?

I talked to Wendy yesterday and she's feeling good. We also talked with Jonathan's wife and he's doing ok except for having headaches all the time and meds don't seem to help. We plan on going down to visit with them the end of February, the week-end after I get back from MN.

I have a new request. My DD3's friend is a very private person and has told nobody (not even her parents) that she's doing radiation. She had surgery a couple weeks ago on her back and also throat. She told everyone that the biopsies came back ok, but now this. My DD found out only because my DD is also her boss and called her on time missed at work. DD is supposed to find out more this week as Sandie was not able to talk about it yet. I can't imagine not knowing if one of my girls was having to go thru this. Possibly the radiation is precautionary?????? Anyway, please keep her in your prayers.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here