Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1-7-07 Blessings/thanksgivings

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 7, 07 at 13:58

I am sitting here at work, struggling to stay awake after a bike ride, babysitting and getting up early. I am however thankful that I have a job to go to, time and health to ride my bike and happy, healthy little ones that need babysitting. I am also thankful for all my friends who are willing to pray for my family.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1-7-07 Blessings/thanksgivings

There is much to be thankful for.....our health and that things are as well with us as they are.

DD2 called and said her DH was contacted regarding changing jobs. It would have involved them moving and traveling world-wide but they wanted what would be best for their family. After much prayer, it won't be....at least not at this time. It's amazing how 'at peace' (even if somewhat disappointed) we can be with a decision when we know it's the right thing to do.

SharonG/FL

o
RE: 1-7-07 Blessings/thanksgivings

You are so right about that Sharon. When we pray for guidance then accept it there is a great sense of peace. There is no better feeling in the world. Perhaps God has greater plans for them.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here