Return to the Porches & Decks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Noma Moonrays outdoor lights timer help needed.

Posted by patsyann (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 3, 10 at 9:00

I just dug out some Noma Moonrays outdoor lights which I would like to put along our walk. I've had these for years but not in use. Unfortunately, I no longer have any instructions for the timer. The model # is LV 1064. If you might have the instructions or manual, I would be very appreciative if you could let me know how to operate the timer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Noma Moonrays outdoor lights timer help needed.

http://www.ccixpress.com/cci/Marketing/Woods_Canada_Timer_Instructions/49122.pdf
pulled this iff the net

Here is a link that might be useful: noma moonrays

o
RE: Noma Moonrays outdoor lights timer help needed.

Need to know how to operate timer. Is there a phone number I can call for quick response or could you e mail copy of LV 1064 manual?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Porches & Decks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here