Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
designer_xyz

Your opinion on interlock driveway

Designer_xyz
10 years ago

Hello, I just recently had an interlock driveway installed at my house. Now that the pavers have been installed and I can now see the full driveway in relation to the house, overall I am sort of ok with the results and not completely satisfied. I'm beginning to think: "why did I choose this color of pavers" ? :/

Perhaps I did not thoroughly visualize how the pavers would look before my wife and I chose them. There may have been a variety of reasons for this, but I think I have a little "post reno remorse" where I am not sure of the color choice we made. I think the type or style of pavers chosen, design of driveway, functionality (slope, space, etc) are very good, so no problem there. Also, I still have more work to do with the plant garden around the drive way, plants, pots etc, to tie everything in. But I guess I am unsure about the color of pavers in relation to the house color: the beige, sandy brick of the house against the salmon-beige large surface area of the driveway.

SO I'm looking for some honest opinions and/or solutions for my driveway or my insecurity :-) lol

What do you think? Color choice in relation for house? Does it work? Words of wisdom?

Also, any idea on how to remove those dreaded tire marks?

thanks for your time

Comments (4)