Return to the Porches & Decks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'over the top'/'over the post' -white pvc railing for an ipe deck

Posted by peacefuliving (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 11, 10 at 10:49

Yup.... that is what we are in search of. I can't seem to locate a dealer who makes such a thing. I have found composite but not PVC...

Anyone have any suggestions?

We would really like to hear from others if you have that type of continuous railing appearance.

Thanks Bunches!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'over the top'/'over the post' -white pvc railing for an ipe

The trex railing system uses metal parts that are then jacketed in white PVC. I like ours very much. It's not shiny, which was important to me. The company is known for composites, of course, but the railing system is not composite.

o

Thank you very much for your reply Still Lynnski :o) We will take a look at the Trex Railing System !

o

Thanks for the positive feedback, still lynnski! Peacefuliving, I am a representative of Trex and if you need additional information on our Transcend railing system, feel free to contact me at 1-800-BUY-TREX or question@trex.com.

Brittany
Trex

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Porches & Decks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here