Return to the Porches & Decks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shade Sails

Posted by mdickerson78 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 11, 09 at 3:27

Hello All,
I am an avid gardener, like so many of us on here. But to support my habit, I own a shade sail company. I spent a bit of time trying to find the correct forum on here for this and this looks like the closest. Hopefully people will just search the term.

For those who do not know the term shade sail, it is often known by shade canopy, sun sails, shade structures and "those things strung up in the air that my neighbor has". I have included a link to my company, www.tenshon.com, as a picture or two will likely make you say "oh, thats right, I know what those are." I would be happy to answer any questions that anyone may have on the subject. They are not a fit for every situation, but they can certainly spice up a backyard garden, pool, or deck. Let me know you thoughts!

Matthew

Here is a link that might be useful: www.tenshon.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Porches & Decks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here