Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lee676

Good sources for House Numbers

lee676
11 years ago

I need to find a set of four house numbers that together will fit within a 10" wide, 4" tall space. I'd like contemporary, easily readable looks, preferably in a light metallic color. The ones at the big-box stores are too large to fit my space. The house doesn't have much room for them - the front door is on one side; a window on the other. The other side of the door is blocked by a tree. Like the sample below, the numbers would be centered within a brick, only in this house there's a small section made of differently-shaped and colored stone which I want to draw attention to, and only the aforementioned 10x4" stone is shaped nicely to fit a number sign within it. Plus, it's close to the front porch light so it can be seen at night.

So where can I find 3" tall numbers of this style? I need four of them, and unfortunately none of them is the number 1 and they're all the wider numbers. I've looked at local stores and can't find anything nice.

{{!gwi}}

p.s. I'm posting this in Porches since that's where it goes, but let me know if they're a more appropriate forum for this question.

Comment (1)