Return to the Porches & Decks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cover up my ugly concrete porch

Posted by abramama (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 26, 13 at 21:02

i have a lovely porch with columns but the concrete floor is dirty and ugly. also i live in NJ with fluctuating temps. what can i use to cover it up?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cover up my ugly concrete porch

Indoor/outdoor carpeting, vinyl, luxury vinyl tile, tile, slate, stone.

I'm researching Coretec Plus from US Floors for our porch redo. We have outdoor carpeting now, which is fine, but we're going from screens to a 3-season room & want different flooring. The Coretec Plus is supposedly "inert" so no concerns with temp changes, water, sunlight. I just ordered samples.

http://www.usfloorsllc.com/products/coretec-plus/why-coretec-plus/

o

I'm researching Coretec Plus from US Floors for our porch redo. We have outdoor carpeting now, which is fine, but we're going from screens to a 3-season room & want different flooring. The Coretec Plus is supposedly "inert" so no concerns with temp changes, water, sunlight. I just ordered samples.

http://www.usfloorsllc.com/products/coretec-plus/why-coretec-plus/

o

Good luck!
wags

o

Sorry for the multiple posts; not sure how that happened!!

wags

o

Did you actually buy Coretec? I'm considering it.

o

No, we ended up using laminate from Costco on our porch. Love it! I do think the Coretec product looks good; just pricey compared to the laminate.

o

Pavers?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Porches & Decks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here