Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scotte_gw

New Ipe deck pics

scotte
16 years ago

I would like to thank John, Steve, George, Ken and all the other professionals and DIYÂers that contribute to this forum. Sharing your knowledge and experience has been an invaluable resource to me, and IÂm sure, many others. This forum is where I first learned of Ipe wood. I also want to give a huge thank you to Joe "Decks". He was incredibly patient during the planning process, coming to my home numerous times to answer all of my questions and brought me slews of samples of railing options until we found the right one. Joe really cares about making his customers happy and during the entire process really treated the project as if it were for his own home. I was truly fortunate to find someone so meticulous, detail oriented and trust-worthy. IÂve never sung the praises of a contractor before, but am just so pleased that my deck came out nicer than I had imagined.

We are hoping to paint the porch post, deck support columns, and Azek fascia very soon. IÂm also going to RAD the deck and treat it with Woodzotic.

Comments (8)