Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agk2003

Cracked Cambridge Pavers

agk2003
10 years ago

Hi, I am cross posting in a few places because I'm not sure where this question is most appropriate. We installed Cambridge pavers in our driveway and walkway on the side of the house couple of years ago. We are still doing work on the house and are not yet moved in. However, when we last visited the site, the condition of the pavers was terrible- looks like there are some type of surface cracks- see my pictures below. The Cambridge rep has stated that it is an install issue but I can't see how that could be right. We have these light gray pavers installed and darker onyx on the perimeter and there is nothing wrong with the darker ones, only the light gray. If it was an install issue, shouldn't at least one, two or a few of the darker pavers also have been affected? I'm not sure if Cambridge intends to respond to me further. Does anyone know how this happened or how it can be corrected? My father is suggesting we put a sealer on but I don't know if this will highlight the cracks. These are supposed to have a lifetime guarantee.

Comments (4)