Return to the Porches & Decks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Deck Railing Systems Questions

Posted by asbamba (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 27, 10 at 11:24

We are about to remove and replace a 20 year old pressure treated lumber deck with one of the new composites. We have looked at Trex, Azek and Gossen. I am not finding any railing systems that I like.

We have a contemporary A frame home and are looking for straight lines and simple design. We need a dark brown to complement the house color. We are finding Victorian systems and wire systems, but nothing really contemporary.

We don't want to mix real wood with the composites.

Does anyone have any ideas or web sites that we can look at, or any suggestions.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Deck Railing Systems Questions

I dont know if this will work for you, but on our back side where we are building a pond, I didnt want to spoil the view.

This is from Fairway? I think. Not sure if you can get another color but probably.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Porches & Decks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here