Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kenny Pools or Sunset Pools in the Richmond/Katy area

Posted by momtothree (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 30, 09 at 22:13

Has anyone heard of Kenny Pools in Richmond or Sunset Pools in Katy?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kenny Pools or Sunset Pools in the Richmond/Katy area

I have heard of Sunset Pools. Okay people. Design quality is hit and miss. I have never heard of Kenny pools. I am in the area you are referring to and I know most of the pool companies either good or bad but I have never heard of him. Good luck

o

I've heard that Sunset Pools are expensive and I haven't heard of Kenny pools either. We used the pool company Cy Fair Pools. We mostly went with this company because the owner was so honest and reasonable. His name is Scott, 832-483-2279.

o

I like him already! It's not me though. I just fix 'em.

Scott

o

Heard of both, both started out with Laguana pools, never heard anything negative about either, but know several people well who have really been impressed with personalized service and high qualtiy construction with Kenny pools.

o

I went pretty far in the bid process with Sunset Pools but ultimately went with Liquid Extreme. I liked Sunset, but they were very expensive relative to the other 3 bids I received. I'm very happy with the quality of the work of Liquid Extreme, but the build has been longer than I anticipated (I'm not exactly known for being patient either). I will sacrifice speed for quality all day long...email me if you want my specific decision points on the companies I talked to- I'm not going to post them in a public forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here