Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Air Flow fault Pentair MinMax

Posted by Ggrif (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 16, 11 at 18:56

I searched the forum but did not find the answer to my particular problem. Hope someone can help.
Background: I installed my MinMax in 2005. It is only used a few times each year. About a month ago I had my pool and spa re-plastered with pebble tec. I replaced my pool pump yesterday with a Pentair VS unit.

Today I tried running the heater, nothing happens. The only error is one blink from the red LED inside the case which indicates an Air Flow fault. I ran a wire in the fittings at both ends of the air tube as suggested by repair guy in another post. I also cycled the power as suggested, again, no go.

The power and pressure LED's are both green, I ran the pump from 900 rpm all the way up to 3100 rpm, made no difference.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
Grif

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Air Flow fault Pentair MinMax

This is the best place to go for Pentair equipment problems

Here is a link that might be useful: Pentair

o
RE: Air Flow fault Pentair MinMax

Most likely a dying fan. The air switch is generally quite reliable. Is the air line from the switch to it's manifold port connection properly connected and intact?

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here