Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dallas pool builders ? . . .

Posted by bruce_poolguy (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 27, 10 at 9:29

Considering building a pool in North Dallas area for in-laws, I need some ideas on reputable pool builders in that area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dallas pool builders ? . . .

We are just getting start with the whole pool process. We have contracted Clear Tech Custom Pools to do our pool. We start digging 1-4-11 so we have not gone far yet but so far we have been very happy. We really feel like they have worked with us to get exactly what we want in our budget and that we are getting alot of our money and are going to have a great pool.

good luck!!

o
RE: Dallas pool builders ? . . .

We used (are using) Medallion pools out of McKinney. It's a very small company and they don't build a lot each year. We've been pretty pleased so far (find my thread on here).

Here's why we chose them:
- smaller company (I own a couple small businesses and like to support the little guy)
- guy that sold it is the guy that's out there every day
- they do the watering of the shell for you
- they do the brushing of the plaster for you (which is VERY nice right now since it's cold)
- cheaper ($10-15k less than ClearTech)
- colored, stamped concrete is in the base package
- super responsive to emails, like immediate to 2 hour response time vs. weeks for other builders if at all.

Here is a link that might be useful: My build thread on here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here