Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas from NJ !!!

Posted by thejimbar (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 12 at 20:26

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to All !!!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas from NJ !!!

Must be a lot of Scrooges on the forum these days.....not even a "Happy Holidays" reply back.......jees... just for that, no more Holiday Wishes....

Photobucket

o

I think people would have been more impressed if your first picture showed people swimming :)

We close our pool (in Michigan) in mid-October, so snow isn't a risk. However, I've taken similar pictures after opening our pool in late April!

o

Agreed. but we were in the hot tub the night before while it was snowing,very cool. Closed the pool the day after the early snow storm :(

Freeze protection had started to run all night for about a week before, so it was finally time. Our PB said we weren't the last ones to close though...

134 days til opening, not that I'm counting.

o

You do run the late time line on closing. From central Pennsylvania and I had the pool company close mine the second week of October. Swimming had well ended, but I just liked looking out and seeing the water rather than a loop/lock pool cover. Here's waiting for April to open it up again!

o

Merry Christmas to you from NC....where it has been 70+ degrees for a few days. My grandchildren would like to see a white Christmas here! That doesn't happen much here in eastern NC!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here