Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool Service Company in Dallas

Posted by andrew9461 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 12 at 17:57

We need to switch.

Our current company keeps putting too many chemicals in the pool. We didn't get an ozone system to keep the chemical levels so high!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool Service Company in Dallas

And you're measuring how?

Residential pools don't need ozone unless the bather load is really high. It doesn't lower your pool's chlorine demand unless you fall into that category. That is a very rare need.

Scott

o
RE: Pool Service Company in Dallas

I use Tropix pools and have never had a complaint about their service of my pool. I pay a flat fee that includes all chemicals and treatments, seems like an incentive for them to put in less chemicals. If you are paying for the chemicals it might be the way to go. Also, like Scott says, how do you know they are applying too much?

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.tropixpools.com/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here