Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sceadu...Day-um

Posted by banana_fanna (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 2, 10 at 10:31

While searching for some other into on this site I came across this pic of the pool you built on the roof.

That house, the conservatory on top, the pool...just..just...day-um.

I hope the pic was taken from a helicopter because it would be a shame if all that privacy was wasted on a taller building next door.

Incredible.

Here is a link that might be useful: One.beautiful.houseandpool

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sceadu...Day-um

WOW!

o

LOL....I was reluctant to open this thread...Thought I was in trouble.

I can't take credit for "The Rooftop Pool". One of my Colleagues designed it and Neptune Pools built it after another local company got in over thier head. It really is an incredible piece of work. It's not the first pool that we did as part of the house. We did one a few years back that was on MTV cribs for a prominant music producer in Atlanta. I had a big part in that one when I was still an excavtor. Here is a link to the house website.

http://www.thevillaoceane.com/

o

Chris,
That is a hot pool,
Especially the last two pics:)

o

Here is a link to our project that was on MTV Cribs. I played a big part in this project as the excavtor. We had a crane hoist the bobcat inside the house so we could spread the dirt in the pool area. 50 loads of dirt was brought in just to get my Track-Hoe high enough to throw the dirt into the pool area. While we were working there we had to pass through the Aquarium glass to get to the pool. I like what Lenny gives him as a b-day present. I would love to have friends like that.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/166655/dallas-austin.jhtml

o

Next life...music producer.

Gorgeous pool. My computer is wonky so it was buffering the video weird. What was going on with the jet of water in the pool?

o

The jets you see in the corner of the pool is actually a flush spa.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here