Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marksatex

Anyone used Bello Domani Outdoor for a pool build?

marksatex
12 years ago

Been looking real hard and about to pull the trigger- Ran into Bello Domani at a trade show and they are very design creative, informative and price competitive. Also got other bids but Bello Domani is from Spring or the Woodlands- We are in San Antonio where they are doing several homes and a big resort. Anyone ever use them ?

Comments (3)

• natural_one
    12 years ago

accredited BBB business with zero complaints in the last 3 years from research I did quickly. I'd maybe call them and get a past client referral list for you to call and see their work firsthand. If they arent comfortable putting some names together for you, I'd steer clear. good luck.

• cadenfj
    8 years ago

I have a comment! This was the worst company I have dealt with in many years. This was a pool refinishing job, simple enough, and they put a sealer on my sandstone coping and 7 tons of rock waterfall without first cleaning all the white dust from the plaster which of course is there forever and totally destroyed the waterfall and all the coping around the pool and decking. The owner only came out once and would not answer my calls and only sent a guy to pressure wash a few times. This did not take care of the damage they did yet they continued to call me for the final 10% payment on the job. They put in cheap lighting in the waterfalls and charged me the price for LED lights. I am now looking for a reputable company to redo the sandstone coping as the waterfall is not repairable. The salesman lost his job so you know it was a big mistake yet they did not make the repairs to my pool area.

• User
    4 years ago

No, I did not have a good experience. Pool built in May '17. By August '17 pool was cracked and leaking. Bello acknowledged. As of April '19, nothing has been done to address the cracks in the pool.

Bello Domani ("Bello") built our pool in May of 2017 and by August 2017 the pool was cracked and leaking. Bello was notified of this and acknowledged this issue in August of 2017 (attached - 20170821_Gmail).

Another email thread from September 2017 through October 2017 discusses cracks in the coping, pavers, and pool. The pavers were repaired. Bello said they would "Monitor for any cracks for a few months and see what it looks like then" (attached - 20170928).

Email thread from November 2017 through December of 2017 states that Bello will "shut the pool down for a few weeks and make some cosmetic repairs which will take about two weeks for all. I'm [Bello - Chris Campbell] thinking during January [2018] if that works for you." 'All' is described in a previous email as "cracks...and adjust the tile line and coping and then re-pebble the entire pool" (attached - 20171213_Gmail).

Email thread from April 2018 to October 2018 (passed January 2018 as promised) in which the Gentry's are discussing the issues with the app for the pool and repeatedly requesting information on "how long we are planning to watch the pool's sinkage" and "what is the plan of attack after you feel the pool is finished leveling out?" Bello's replies were ambiguous and there was no follow through (attached - 201804-10_Gmail).

Email thread from January 2019 to February 2019 in which the Gentry's are asking the status of the repairs. Bello states they will check if the "soil conditions has settled...and then get a plan together from there. I [Bello - Chris Campbell] will update with a schedule." "I have her gentleman that did the gunite coming out...He [Bello - Brad] should be out end of next week to look at all" (attached - 201901-02_Gmail).

So from August 2017 acknowledgement to February 2019, still nothing has been done to address the cracks in the pool.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler