Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pebble Sheen Colors - Slate Blue/Seafoam Green/French Grey

Posted by pfkaplan1 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 11 at 20:29

Any photos anybody has of these colors would be appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pebble Sheen Colors - Slate Blue/Seafoam Green/French Grey

^that doesnt help. You dont list the interiors on your pictures.

Original Poster- email me through my profile or post your email address and I will send you photos.

o

I would love to email you but I seem to be having some techical lroblem...maybe I am not doing it right......at this poont,btw, I am deciding between blue granite opretty but those black pebbles stick out), slate blue havent been able to find in person) and prism blue oan expensive option, but beautiful)

o

Blue Granite:
Photobucket

Blue Granite (shade and sun)
Photobucket

Slate Blue:
Photobucket

o
french grey pebble sheen

French Grey:
Schwartz French Grey1

Plattner French Grey1

Flanders FRENCH GREY1

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Thanks for you assistance everyone. I am going with Slate Blue Pebble sheen... now a decking issue... I splurged for tumbled travertine and I am on the fence to enhance/seal, just seal, or just leave it natural? My pool builder subcontractor does the enhance with a bit of sealer in it for $675, which seems a bit pricey at this point (after a $44K pool which started out at $35K!). Any suggestions on whether to seal tumbled travertine or not, to color enhance it, etc and should we tackle this on our own? My husband is extremely talented in building, remodeling, flooring etc, but I don't think he did anything like this... I am willing to pay the money if theres any chance we could do damage to the stone. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here