Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm an idiot, and I now have pool krete issues.

Posted by afncards (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 19:40

Today was a banner day. The pool builders installed the pool krete floor to my vinyl liner pool. About one-half hour after they left, my OCD kicked in and I decided to rinse off my patio. The water runoff ran down the back of my polymer wall panels, and found the path of least resistance. This path was of course the gap between the pool wall, and the clay bottom of the pool. While the pool krete covered this gap, the pool krete was not yet dry. In two places the water washed the wet pool krete out of the gap, and caused an erosion crack about three feet long, couple of inches deep, and a couple of inches wide. Will they simply be able to fill the crack in with new pool krete, or is this a bigger deal. While you can do nothing for my stupidity, and I am hoping you can help put my mind at ease. Thanks in advance, Adam

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm an idiot, and I now have pool krete issues.

afncards,
This is easily fixed. Don't worry. Good luck.

o
RE: I'm an idiot, and I now have pool krete issues.

What is the fix??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here