Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommend a good safety cover & cover installer in NJ???

Posted by jess111 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 19:06

Hi, we're kind of in a crunch, and were wondering if anyone can recommend a particular brand of safety cover, and a good installer/service company to purchase/install/close the pool?

We've waited till the last minute, and have to rush now that the leaves are falling. We had been recommended to Loop Loc by a contractor, but apparently that didn't work out, and does brand make a difference? Are there comparable covers, or a good Loop Loc/alternate dealer?

Cost is definitely a factor, so I think we have to go with mesh, but want to find a cover that lets as little through as possible and will last. We don't have small kids, but want the safety cover for ease of opening as the water bag cover always fell in dumping tons of leaves and debris.

Can anyone please recommend someone in NJ that sells a good product at a reasonable price and is reliable???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommend a good safety cover & cover installer in NJ???

Our pool builder used these guys. 5 years with Defender Mesh cover, no issues.

http://www.poolsafetysystems.com/pool_safety_covers.html

o

You have Merlin right there in Rhode Island as well.

o

Poolguynj is our resident expert on this type of safety cover. I'd contact him, even if he doesnt serve your part of Joisy, he will turn you on to someone credible.

o

I've been a remiss lately here. PM me. I am a Loop Loc dealer.

Just click on the My Page link.

Scott

o

Scott...Remember, I already contacted you first through the board a while ago. You came out, gave us a good price, came back again a month later, were supposed to confirm the price and come back to do the A-B measurements 2 days later. But you didn't come when you said you would, and that was weeks ago. Then nothing. No response to my calls or emails, (and I tried a bunch of times)and we were set to order. I really don't know what happened.

o

I had been seriously ill. I txted you that there was no change.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here