Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Landscaping for around pond

Posted by zagyzebra (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 18:57

I have a highly unusual landscaping need in Southern Cal (Hollywood Hills). It involves water coming down from the top of a tunnel, that falls into a small pond, goes under a moat and into a larger pond, with multiple waterfalls feeding into the large pond. Does anyone happen to know a landscaper who might be able to deal with this, and who has at least minimal familiarity with fully grown koi?

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question, but thought I would start here. If anyone has suggestions of where to post this message over in the garden section, please advise.

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here