Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
txprin_gw

Beadcrete

txprin
14 years ago

Hi Has anyone had experience with Beadcrete? We are interested in it, but really don't know much about. We are waiting for our builder to get us some to see. Really would appreciate any thoughts and/or pictures....Thanks a bunch:)

Comments (10)

• lvpools
    14 years ago

By far the most impressive pool finish out there. Have seen on approx 15 so far. Every homeowner has loved it. Very expensive but worth the cost for the wow factor alone. Water Blue with white beads and Hawaiian looked best to me. Don't know how to attach pictures, but the pools look amazing.

• txprin
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I can't wait to see one. The two colors you mentioned were two that I thought looked awesome...not very many pictures out there to see. Hope to see it soon somewhere in Houston/Woodlands! Thanks for you thoughts.

• lvpools
    14 years ago

trying again

• lvpools
    14 years ago

5 pics

• adgpoolman
    14 years ago

Very expensive upgrade. Building a pool right now that will have beadcrete, probably in Water Blue. Looking at about $11k total cost to install on a 300 square foot pool/spa. The pool will probably be done after Thanksgiving.

• huskyridor
    14 years ago

Txprin, are you in the Woodlands area?
    Although I haven't placed this product into service I'd love to see it too.
    If your nearby I'll make some calls to suppliers and find out who the local applicators are.
    I know virtually everybody in the supply/application network in the area and shouldn't have a problem finding a unit to look at.
    I've heard the product is expensive but have never quoted it.
    I'm curious, how is the cabana coming? I'd love to see some pic's.

See ya,
    Kelly

• txprin
    Original Author
    14 years ago

IVpools Thanks for the pictures....they are pretty for sure!
    Yes Kelly in the Woodlands..the Cabana is looking awesome!!
    Increased the size to allow for a bigger bath, very pleased with that. As soon as things get done I will post pictures.. I have to get my son to help me do that:)I am supposed to get information on viewing some pools with Beadcrete Friday. We were leaning towards WetEdge Primera Stone in Blue Pacific Coast but before deciding have to check out the Beadcrete.

• huskyridor
    14 years ago

quote" Increased the size to allow for a bigger bath, "quote

You'll NEVER regret that decision.

Half of my outdoor structures started off smaller than what we ultimately constructed. One look in person at a larger unit will sell the upgrade to a buyer everytime.

Congrats on the new pool and cabana, I look forward to your pic's. I searched you the other night after my reply here and saw you were a poster who signed with Charlie and Mary.
    I'm certain they're building you an awesome unit.
    You picked a great builder.

See ya,
    Kelly

• uec_roadrunner_com
    12 years ago

I have to make a decision on colors and can't decide between AquaMarine, Hawaiian or Sea Breeze. Has anyone done AquaMarine and if so is it dark?

• lvpools
    12 years ago

Here are laguna and hawaiian pics. I like the look of the laguna it is an all glass blend, the hawaiian has white pebble mixed in.

Here is a link that might be useful: laguna and hawaiian