Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HELP! Picture of Gemstone Pearl color

Posted by 4mom23girls (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 15:46

I'm in great need a picture of your pool if you have Gemstone (a pebble finish) in the Pearl color. We need to decide quick and wondering if this would come across "dirty" looking. We're trying to keep it a light blue. There's Silver Pearl or Crystal Blue also, but thinking too grey and too "fake" blue.

We decided against any quartz finish (QuartzScapes or Diamond Brite) as it was like playing roulette. Some turn out great, some are a nightmare with streaks and unevenness. We didn't want to take the chance and will put up with the roughness for durability.

Thanks so much GardenWeb community!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HELP! Picture of Gemstone Pearl color

Wow 4mom, you are going through it..... I agonized over finish. We are really happy with our Stonescapes aqua cool. Even our PB thought it looked Great! Matches perfect with our choices of tile ect. I hope someone sends you pictures. It helped us make up our mind. Good luck.

o
RE: HELP! Picture of Gemstone Pearl color

Thanks suswelch. We took a chance and went with the color Crystal Blue. It turned out beautiful! We are so pleased.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here