Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with Planning Number and Location of Jets in Exercise Pool/S

Posted by tigerpawse (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 11 at 13:45

New member here needing help with planning a concrete shell 9x16 therapeutic current pool/spa. This pool will be 42" to 48" deep with the current generator (Endless Pool Fastlane) at the top and a bench seat across the bottom and up each side for 12 ft (no side benches 4 ft from the current generator). This pool will serve as an exercise (swim) pool and as a spa/hot tub for me (hip arthritis) and my wife, and also as a spa/hot tub for us and friends. My wife and I like the typical configuration of the commercial type spas with one jet up from the bench at back level. How wide and high should the bench be? We thought about making one side bench higher for shorter people. Good idea? How far apart should one place the spa jets? How many should be placed along the bottom wall and down each side? I would much appreciate any insight, suggestions you can provide. Thanks!!! George

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with Planning Number and Location of Jets in Exercise Po

These are exactly the reasons you should reconsider going owner/builder.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here